Thursday, May 10, 2007

Last night I slept between my two loves.

Last night I performed in a concert with a band that is made up of people who love those of the same gender, or those who are understanding of it.

Last night I introduced a complex social web of multiple lovers, ex roommates ex girlfriend, out of town friend, old friend and occasional fuck, friend of a friend and incredibly close ex.

Last night I watched a powerful scene with people who understand that pain can be inflicted lovingly.



The other day a girl was stoned to death for loving someone she wasn't supposed to.




My first reaction is that I am so lucky to live where I do and be surrounded by such amazing people.

But after I think about it some more I am just appalled at the hate in the world especially of the hate directed at women.

I just don't understand it.

No comments: